Thursday, May 6, 2010

Seis De Mayo

I can not believe that I received four followers on my first blog post. Thank you everyone.

I am going to a Seis De Mayo party tonight, which should be fun.

This is what I wore to work today.


Shirt: Walmart- $10.00
Tights: Target- $10.00
Vintage belt: Ebay- 5 for $15
Shoes: Walmart- $15.00


This is my office, I have a suit behind the door in case of a last night meeting. 

An helpful fashion link. 10 Things Every Women Must Own

Big Girls Can Dress Too ;)

4 comments:

  1. It's gotta be the blog name. Drew me right in, too. *size 14 highfive*

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!

    psst. come check out the Pink Lady Giveaway at my blog
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/ when you have sometime.

    xo. Persis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tunic!

    Melanie @Unravelled Threads
    Tomorrow is the very last day to enter my custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway!

    ReplyDelete